- Full payment MUST be received at the time of enrollment to secure a place unless otherwise agreed or or by one of our monthly Direct Debit Payment Plans.
- All payments must be made by direct funds transfer / standing order / credit or debit card using the secure services of Paypal or Stripe.
- Any late payments or missed Direct Debit Payments will be subject to a late payment charge, consistent late payments will ultimately result in you not being able to complete your qualification and the entire outstanding balance will become due. No refunds will be given.
- All course, workshop or program fees are non-refundable, unless the course, workshop or program is cancelled by The Full Spectrum Centre Limited or unless enough cancellation notice period has been given by the learner in writing. We adhere to and comply with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, which states that any cancellations must be made in writing within 14 days from the date of enrollment.
- All VTCT fees are non-refundable
- Cases of non-attendance or non-payment without prior notice as stated in our Terms and Conditions will result in legal action as you are liable for full payment, within 7 days. Please be advised we will take steps to recover all monies due.
- For courses and workshops that require prerequisites, evidence must be shown prior to the first day.
- In the unlikely event of The Full Spectrum Centre Limited cancelling a course, workshop or program you will be offered alternative dates or a full refund.
- In exceptional circumstances such as serious illness The Full Spectrum Centre Limited will consider, at our discretion a allowing you to derfer or transfer to another course date upon submission of written evidence such as a letter from a General Medical Practitioner. Please note in these cases an administration fee of £25 will apply.
- The Full Spectrum Centre Limited reserves the right to alter course dates or hours if necessary however every attempt will be made to accommodate learners with as little inconvenience as possible
- All personal information received will be treated in the strictest confidence and in full accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998
- All course materials including manuals and handouts are for the learners’s sole use and should not be copied or otherwise distributed under our Copyright policy.
- In the interest of keeping materials up to date, The Full Spectrum Centre Limited reserves the right to make changes to terms and conditions of booking, curricula and syllabi without prior notice.
- The Full Spectrum Centre Limited will not accept liability for any accident, loss, theft, or damage to any property during any course or workshop.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a charge of 50% of the original appointment cost to cover any subsequent administrative expenses. Any gift vouchers intended for use will be forteited and will no longer be redeemable.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.